• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Random Thoughts: Biohazard/Resident Evil edition

Like I said, revisiting 1998 needs to stop, lest Capcom will be stuck in Raccoon City for good. It begins to feel like Capcom is another one trick pony, not capable of doing anything other than constantly rehashing old storylines. 🌆

And they say a magician needs to try new tricks. 🪄 🔮

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Like I said, revisiting 1998 needs to stop, lest Capcom will be stuck in Raccoon City for good. It begins to feel like Capcom is another one trick pony, not capable of doing anything other than constantly rehashing old storylines. 🌆

And they say a magician needs to try new tricks. 🪄 🔮
Interesting that you mentioned remake cause ı was playing that recently again to record my session.

There could be a Sony event soon, so I think news on the series will come this summer anyway.

Probably gonna be a case of Capcom promoting RE9 first, as the first game's anniversary is not until 2026. That will likely happen next year.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
So this is something that ı'm gonna try which is about ranking the characters that ı enjoy in a way that's fitting to my preferences:

Chris > Claire > Ada = Carla > Sherry > Barry > Piers > Moira > Leon = Helena > Rebecca > Jake > Sheva > Jill

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
alex_wesker_and_ada_wong_wallpaper__by_albertweskerg_d8u52q9-pre.jpg

adalex_wallpaper_by_albertweskerg_d9crbip-375w-2x.jpg

I found these fanarts. I think ı like this team-up, if they brought back these characters to a new story after re6, it would be nice in my opinion.

Gonna try to not be too mad at Capcom going forward. I'll judge their games accordingly as they are released. But I won't be worrying about what they do so much any more, as there's no point.

At the end of the day, they're gonna proceed on regardless of how we feel and potentially wreck the franchise with more mediocre titles. But at least they cannot Star Wars the hell out of the classics. They are always gonna be there.

Top Bottom